View Single Post

Ya ya ya open the check book..... I have spoken with Henry and I am waiting for a nice estimate with performance options. Henry brought up a good point in that many of you turbo nuts out there don't have or don't care about smog testing. I gotta get registered and Nevada has smog testing sooooooo 400HP might not be in the cards for me. Plus I will probably just rebuild the stock turbo (Henrys advice). I like this guy Henry more and more and I will most likely trust what he recomends (after all I sent my car to him 300 miles away without ever meeting him). I would still like to hear what everyones input is on mods...
We have
Engine (in Henrys hands and Pictures should be coming soon.)

CLUTCH (what do you guys recomend because I need one)

Black Wheels (YES/NO) and I mean all black except for the badge which will be silver with black lines.

Has any one put video into their ride? I dont want to cut anything inside so I was looking at some of the video monitors that extend out from the radio. It looks like they might get interferance from the dash at the AC vents. Anyone done this in their car? Any one have pictures? Any other suggestions. I really need a video solution that I can glance at while driving. This is for a night vision camera setup that I mentioned in my first post. Picture this:
12:01AM
Head lights OFF
The Black B@stard is doing 140 down the 15
In and out of traffic.
Old 09-23-2005, 08:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)