View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by hkspwrsche
Ive never had a honda leave me stranded but, for some reason when I decided I wasnt going to have 2 Porsches (for when one needs something) I thought I should stay german with the BMW... Maybe I should stick with Honda/acura since it's never let me down. Definitely need something newer, though....Everytime I pull up in the CRX- people that dont know me well ask "Do you still have the Porsche?!" Like I lost my job last week... I usually tell them about what ever project I'm working on... " Recovering the top this week and changing the oil/fuel filters"

Plus, when ever a wedding, funeral, Graduation, New baby visit, Her family is in town, etc... comes up Ive usually timed it wrong (forgotten or didnt have time) and Have to tell the Girlfriend to drive cause my car is in pieces..AGAIN!..and she wont go somewhere like that in a flat black Crx dailey driver/auto-x car...lol
Keep everything and buy an old (65-67) vette. Best driver when no inclement weather. I love my CRX and Toyota 4WD PU for snow.

Best regards,
65 Chev Nova 385 Race, 85 Chevy Rollback
97 Ford Exp. EB, 90, 91 Toy PU
Old 09-26-2005, 09:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)