Thread: Track insurance
View Single Post
Registered

Garage
Take it from someone who had a $26k track wreck a week after I bought DE insur. for $950 - IT'S WORTH IT!!!!!

I have Laurel DE and Dave Empringham is a good guy. They were very easy to deal with and very fair. In fact, I will call him this morning to renew before Oct. 1, since I have some more DE's coming up soon.

I had a deer collision in July and was chatting about it with the USAA adjuster. Though my hit was on a public road and far from any track, my SC screams out track car (track seats, harnesses, fire ext, track decals, etc.). The adjuster said they pay extra close attention to such wrecks and especially if occurs anywhere near a track. Lots of folks claim they hit a deer or a telephone pole right around Summit Point Raceway. Lucky for me, there was still plenty of Bambi fur stuck in my smashed H4 assembly and some blood splatter on my windshield for the guy to see I was telling the truth - and I had about 20 witnesses.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)