View Single Post

FS Wide Fuchs wheels

As you can see by the pictures all these wheels are UNFINISHED meaning they aren't polished, painted,only glass beaded. I tried doing all that and was left with wheels that didn't sell very fast because they weren't painted they way they wanted them center or backgorund or they wanted THEIR MAN to polish them. Well....I'll sell them to you cheeper this way and you can make them anyway you want them. As for the wheels they are all weld-up Fuchs in 9X16 and YES 8 1/2 X16. (They don't make an 8 1/2 Fuchs he said ...but I do ). Some of you know me and my wheels others Oh well...I've been making these wheels and the three piece race wheels for over 25 years now so if you have any questions about the wheels please Email me and maybe I can get you an answer or let you talk to the many people that are racing on both types of wheels (75 RSR at Le Mans with 9 X 11'sX 16's finished 3rd over all at the 2004 Le Mans Classic) or on Conours winning RS's as they were being built. Now that you know more than my mother here comes the price; 8 1/2 X 16...(and yes they will fit onder the rear of an SC or Carrera lowered way down) $500.00 each and the 9X16....$600.00 each plus shipping.

I'm sure that all these wheels will soon so not wait forever, also I'll be takening 10 pairs to the Brmuos Swap meet on the 8th is you are going, let me know.

Other pictures are of how the wheels look on 911, 944 race cars, etc.

Thank you

Gary Stratton
Stratton Motorsport
Winter Park Fl
407-629-1911 shop
407-421-1911 cell

Old 10-01-2005, 04:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)