Thread: stand alone efi
View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by bug man nrg

you can use low impedance with a resistor .each driver will control four high impedance injectors at one time
So peak & hold is not available? It's quite handy beacuse P&H driver circuirt is backwards compatible with hi-Z injectors. With other words, when you connect it to low-Z injector, it will trigger it with 4A then go down to 1A. When connected to hi-Z, it will trigger it with 1A and stay there, as always.

I built those with LM1949. It's quite easy and they are not expensive.

Quote:
yes you can run it from a map
Hmm...I don't think I understand your answer. My question was if it was possible to run Alpha-N in mixed mode. When I say Alpha-N I mean that you don't use MAP, just TPS and revs.

When using hot cams (usually on N/A engines), MAP signal gets noisy so you usually discard MAP signal and run on RPM and TPS only...up to certain point where MAP signal is clean enough. There, you do smooth interpolation from Alpha-N to MAP.

Quote:
wide and narrow band + afr voltageconversion table
So is it possible to plug wideband sensor directly into M3DK without any circuitry in-between? (WBO2 sensors require special pump circuit)

Thanx!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)