View Single Post
Information Junky

Quote:
Originally posted by oly
island911,

Thanks for the pictures! Except for the seat, the seller did not mention any of the other stuff. He said that he had the seat repaired. Were those the only problems that you found? Other than the car pulling well, did it drive okay?

Art
Your're welcome.

As I wrote earlier I thought the car pulled/drove as a euro should. Denis thought his slightly tweaked 911SC pulled harder. I really don't remember all that much beyond what I've said. It did have the 28 row cooler, ect ... Maybe pm Denis (Speeder) for his 2 bit worth.

IMO, I would want to see factory sportseats, 7&8's in/on that car (for 18-20k) I mean, sure no sunroof . . .. better for the track, I suppose. --but not with those seats and wheels. (strange balance) -tho' I did like the cloth (comfy)

Also, the color; If you want a track car, don't go with a pretty metallic either. -- it will get sand blasted.

edit: adding seats & wheels, the price is getting way up there.

Last edited by island911; 10-09-2005 at 10:28 AM..
Old 10-09-2005, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)