View Single Post
Super Moderator

Garage
Porsche Crest seattle german beer night every wednesday

every wednesday night is 'german night' at the people's pub in ballard. the p-gruppe is usually there around 7pm until 10pm or so, you can come and go as you please if you want to arrive/leave earlier/later.

for those who don't know, this pub imports kegs of germany's tastiest brews and has a very nice (cozy/casual) atmosphere. they also feature a (somewhat authentic) german menu selection - spazle and deep fried pickels, anyone?

they've been voted among the top-10 bars in seattle.

best of all, every wednesday all german beers are just $3.25/pint all night long! if you don't like beer, they have liquor, soda, milk, etc. if you're not 21 you can still sit in the front restaurant area.

i'm usually there every wednesday. i thought i'd post it here and invite anyone else who might want to show up. plenty of free parking.

the pub's website, directions, etc;
http://www.peoplespub.com/

update: although the people's pub is the default venue for every wednesday, we do occasionally meet elsewhere to provide some variety. in the case of a venue change, the alternate venue for the week will be posted in this thread. please check the last post in this thread for the most current venue!

Last edited by nize; 07-29-2011 at 08:44 AM..
Old 10-12-2005, 11:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)