View Single Post
1985 Carrera Coupe

Garage
I was cleaning out my old files and found my own record of the sale of this car on eBay. Amazing what you can forget that you have and then find!

In case anyone is interested:

Winning bid:
US $15,755.00
Ended:
Jan-26-05 18:22:11 PST
1984 Porsche 911 Carrera LOW MILES NO RESERVE

Miles:

Doors:
2 doors

Transmission:
Manual

Interior:
Black

Engine:
6 - Cyl.

Year:

Warranty:
No

VIN Number:
Get the Vehicle History Report

Title:
Clear

Exterior:
Blue
Condition:
Used
Inspection:
Inspected
Options
CD Player
Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning
Power Locks
Power Windows

I AM RELISTING THE AUCTION DO TO A NON PAYING BIDDER. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING, 0 OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BIDDERS EMAIL ME FIRST!! THE NON PAYING BIDDER WAS themanwiththemini, I LEFT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SO FEEL FREE TO CHECK IT OUT. VIN# WPOZZZ91ZES101407 You are looking at a 1984 Porsche 911 Carrera with only 81,000 original California miles and completely rust free. This is a European model that has been converted to California standards, has a California title, and was just smogged on 1/6/2005. This car is light metallic blue on black leather with cloth inserts. This car is 100% original with NO signs of any previous accident damage or paintwork. The paint and interior are like new as you can see in the pictures above. Carfax shows that this is a ONE OWNER California car. The car has been completely safety inspected. The tires on the car are near new, the brake pads are about 70%, car runs very strong and idles great, and the A/C blows ice cold. The clutch has good resistance and the gears shift smooth. Since this car is a eurocar it has a lot more power and has the unique interior with the leather and cloth inserts. Eurocars are very hard to find and very desirable especially when already converted to California specs. This car is offered with NO RESERVE so bid with confidence.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)