View Single Post
Unregistered

Doug, I hope you are right.
But if the RS does dominate, the other teams will either jump on board and run the same car or they will complain and threaten to quit.
For some reason promoters don't like excellence, they want equality.
I suppose there is justification from the fan base but it detracts from real racing.

If you win once, you get an atta boy. If oyu win twice, you get penalty weight or smaller restrictor plates. If you win too much, you make enemies. If you dominate, they will change the rules so you can't play anymore.

Whatever happened to do your best, and if someone else is faster then step up and try and build a better car? It's easier be mediocre and complain than it is to be the best.
It's also easier for a chebby to cut off a Porsche than it is for a cadillac to make a clean pass. That was sooooooo wrong. One more reason to not want a corvette. I don't need a reason to not want a Cadillac, I don't think i will ever get that old. Plus I am so sick of hearing that led zepplin song on their commercials. I hit the mute button every time
Old 10-17-2005, 08:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #57 (permalink)