View Single Post
Used User

I'm a little lost. I couldn't read every word on the thread. I just don't have the patience. But, you do or don't have the settlement check in your bank?

The reason I ask is you stated that you would have the car, the money and a clean title. Didn't work that way for me. I got the car and the money, but the stupid state laws made me surrender my pink and they gave me a new salvage title. And, I had to take the car (not my 911 or Boxster) to the DMV to get registration for the new title. I had to provide brake and light certs and the guy poured over the car for 15 minutes checking everything right down to the emissions stickers.

I see you live in the same stupid state. If you got serious money and got to retain the car, I'd like to know how you accomplished this.

I am truly sorry for the accident. It's a crying shame to see any of these cars smacked, even lightly. And I'm also glad you came away with only a 4 day headache. You were taking a co-worker to Avis? If you are employed by another, workers' comp also applies here.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)