Thread: Track insurance
View Single Post
I'm with Bill

Quote:
Originally posted by 930LDR
I had an unfortunate incident at Road America early this spring where I managed to back the car into a tire wall. I carry track insurance through American Collectors Insurance but thought I would try my normal insurance first. SafeCo did agree to cover the incident and forked over a check for approximately $13k to have the car repaired (damn $4800 quarter panel), however I just got the notice informing me that they would not be renewing my insurance in November.

Now I am on the hunt for a new carrier.

Regarding the rollbar, while I would never suggest doing this, I do know of people who have removed their rollbar, recaros, harnesses and fikses prior to their adjuster inspection in an effort to remove any doubt about what type of event it was.
Off topic in O/T

Safeco Blows!! I urge everyone of you not to use them and or find another carrier.

I saved my entire office in the Hurricanes of 2004 (2 of them back to back) my claim was minimal and could have been very drastic if I had not taked a lot of precautions to make sure my "stuff" made it through the storm.

My entire claim came out to $1200 for desks and tables that were damaged. The roof came off my rental building.

They cancelled me this spring before the next season started or I should say would not renew. I am now with State Farm.
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Black Betty
2014 BMW i3 Giga World
Old 10-18-2005, 06:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)