View Single Post

Garage
Send a message via AIM to VZ935
Quote:
Originally posted by TRE Cup
check out www.rmpracing.com some old riverside entrants could not bear to see it disappear.
if you are serious about helping build a new track- this is it!
I didn't realize this was still going on..Ron Cortez talked to me about getting involved in this somewhere between 1999 and 2001...they had a copy of the plans for Riverside and a site in Manteca..I guess they are really trying to make it happen..good for them. I hope it works.
There was also a plan for a course on Indian land in Palm Springs..I actually ahve all the paperwork on that deal and copies of the plans..it would have been awesome , though I do think that project has been abandoned.
Another track was VacaValley.. alot of people do not realize there was a 1 1/4 mile banked oval in Vacaville...the track is still there though it is deteriorated...the team was trying to buy it and then restore the track and put in an infield section. UnfortunatelyI think the 12 million dollars the old man who owned it wanted for the land combined with oposition from local government squashed this deal .
Old 10-24-2005, 10:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)