Thread: car cover...?
View Single Post

car cover...?

well seeing as how i cant find the leak in my car, and i'm tired of sopping up the water out of the passenger side back seat foot well every other day (or more).... I've decided to put a car cover on for the rainy days.

I'll need a water proof cover. I know these covers can cause mildew on the car underneath, but this is only to be used when it's raining or snowing. I'll take it off otherwise.

I've been looking around and have seen covers upwards of $170 bucks US, and i just cant justify that kind of price for a cover... So does anyone know where i can go to find one a little within my budget? I went to ebay, but all i could find were the "water resistant" covers and i dont think that will help me when there's 6 inches of snow on the car and it starts to melt, or during a rain fall.

am I better off just going to a local store and buying a tarp? Hope there's an alternative - i like the look of a car cover much better...

2008 Mini Cooper // '83 Porsche 944 // '01 Mazda Protege [sold] //
"Never break more than you fix!" - SoCal Driver
Old 01-02-2006, 09:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)