View Single Post
Bye, Bye.

I've talked to Jose and Jose Jr. on several occasions about the breakfasts, and they told me that they never wanted to stop.

I've thought about starting them up again, but I have chosen not to pursue it for many reasons; here are two of what I feel are the most important:

1) I think it may be better to have the meetings at a different location each month so that it is not only fair to everyone (travel time and sleep time), but also more diverse, so our meetings donít get stale.

2) Because Jose opens specifically for us, I feel like we really need to support him and every person should order a breakfast. I've heard several people complain about the breakfast (price and menu), so I am not sure if we could adequately guarantee the support he deserves.

I've also talked to a few people about some of our meetings taking place at lunch, after a drive. If we choose to do this, then lunch at XXX would be a great place.

Please don't get me wrong about XXX. I really would like to see our group support Jose, but I want to make sure we will commit financially to him, prior to having Jose commit to us.

These are just some thoughts that I have had. I really donít know what the answer is, but I am sure the group will make a good decision. It is good to have the group decide rather than one individual, so letís see everyoneís thoughts.

Last edited by Scooter; 02-18-2006 at 10:35 PM..
Old 02-18-2006, 10:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)