View Single Post

Well, let me tell you of the story of a man named Ahandie on a tragic and fateful day.
He put ten cents in his pocket, kissed his wife and family, went to ride on the 914club foray.
Chorus:
Well, did he ever return? No, he never returned and his fate is still unknown. (What a pity! Poor ole Ahandie. Shame and scandal. He may ride forever. Just like Hans Dietrich.)
He may ride forever 'neath the ports of Italia. He's the man who never returned.

Ahandie handed in his dime at the Kendall Server Station and he changed for Jamaican Rum.
When he got there the administrator told him, "One more nickel." Ahandie couldn't get off of that port.

(Chorus)

Now, all night long Ahandie rides through the station, crying, "What will become of me?!!
How can I afford to see my sister in Krautland or my cousin in Italy?"

(Chorus)

Ahandie's friends go down to the Kendall Server Station every day at quarter past two,
And through the open window they hand Ahandie a bratwurst as the open port comes rumblin' through.

(Chorus)

Now, you citizens of the 914club, don't you think it's a scandal how the people have to pay and pay?
Fight the fare increase! Vote for Michael Zois! Get poor Ahandie off the 914club foray.

(Chorus)

He's the man who never returned. He's the man who never returned. Ain't you Ahandie?

The above represents total boredom.
1973 Chalon with 2.4T MFI (Schlitzalom)
All my 4 cylinders are gone
Old 04-11-2006, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2288 (permalink)