View Single Post

Re: annual john walker/pca swap meet july 15th

Quote:
Originally posted by john walker's workshop
the annual john walker's workshop/pca porsche swap meet is july 15th. a bit early this year due to pnwr/pca scheduling that filled the usual early august dates. location is the Phinney Neighborhood Association lower parking lot. time is 8am-1pm. it's getting bigger every year, so i recommend an early setup, like 7am, if you are bringing things to sell. it's free for buyers and sellers, no club affiliation necessary. cash machines, starbucks and red mill burgers right up the hill.
directions: from I5, take the N85th st exit, and follow N85th st westbound to aurora ave N. go south on aurora to N67th st. go west 3.5 blocks to the site.
you can also take the N50th st exit off I5, go west until 50th runs out, and curves to the right into phinney ave. N. follow phinney northbound to N67th st, and go east 1/2 block down the hill.

this year for the 1st time, there will be name tags at the gate which hopefully everyone will wear, so we can put a face to the names. i would like all the vendors to sport one though.

any questions, call john walker 206 789 6800 or jwworkshop@aol.com
Name tags!

I kinda like that idea. I noticed last year, no one had one on (my first time there, last year), and ya kinda had to pry and spend some time with people at their booths to find out who they were. Not a real big deal, butt, name tags sounds pretty good!

WOW! I'm finding out..........my truck will only hold so much. I appreciate the suggestion about the smaller items......as it looks like thats mostly what I'll be able to bring anyway. Butt......I'm gonna have a bunch of 944 stuff! I've still got a few "big" items" that will be there.

I've gotta to push in, a few more items tommorow, so........we'll see what all I can get in there.

Al, I haven't had time to respond to ya. Butt, we'll get there eventually!

See ya all there!
Old 07-13-2006, 07:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)