View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to turnerm Send a message via Yahoo to turnerm
Quote:
So, has that Rebel been jetted and piped?
-I put in a Power Commander XIVVIII. It makes the bike run like total crap, but gives me something to put in my signature line.

-Also carbon fiber toilet seat and hugger, to make the bike look even worse than it did stock.

-Wheels are made of platinum. Costs more than my house, and they dont even fit, but if it costs a lot, it must be worth it!

-Brake wave rotors where the waves look like someone's middle finger. Does absolutem,y nothing for stopping power and the rotors' diameter exceed the tire diameter.

-brake pads made of decomposed cow manure.

-new 300 rear tire. So wide it doesnt need side stand now. It must make the bike corner better because bigger is better!! In process of gluing 2 together for a 600 tire. The bigger it gets, the faster the bike!! Right?

-Samsonite bags duct taped on. because every bike on the planet should have bags. I'm starting a movement to mandate hard bags on the new GP racing bikes. Chris will be the first signature.

-Tuba sized intake duct. Because even though a stirring straw would be more than enough, I get to spend money on something that I can brag about at the weekly Rebel meeting, also known as AA.

-Pistons and cylinders from a VTX.

All this results in a fast bike. Because we all know that amateurs tinkering in their garage can outsmart German or Japanese corporate engineers any day of the week and get more HP that they ever could.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #102 (permalink)