View Single Post

NOT a miracle........simple fact. What is wrong with a BMW air cooled twin being able to run 160 plus.............and then it be perfectly OK for other bikes to be able to run 160 plus? Why the fit of doubt when its one of our own? Gosh Mark........I truly think you and others should be very excited about this.

Please state flatly that you do not believe a stock R12S can be made to run 160 MPH EVER no matter what. Is that what you are saying? If so state it firmly and also state what you believe its (stock R12S) top speed to be. How fast will a stock R12S run Mark, according to your information as a non-owner?

............but also promise to apologize to your brothers here when you are shown to be 100% misinformed and wrong in your down sided speculation.

I will fully retract my figures and apologize to all if the bike will not run exactly as I have stated. East Coast Timing Association.......standing mile.........no problem.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #122 (permalink)