View Single Post
Me like track days

Absolutely! As I said above, I need to add more fuel down low.
And major tweakage of the WUR and perhaps an RPM tab change.
--------
Here is the note resulting from that dyno run from the creator of the WUR and the RPM/solenoid setup:

Looking good Craig. It looks like youíre almost there tuning wise. Thatís quite an impressive gain in HP & TQ, and pretty much exactly what we had guessed at 440 RWHP. Congrats!

That being said, you need to richen the mixture in the lower/mid-range slightly. You should try doing this with the idle mixture screw first. If that doesnít get you enough fuel, a slight decrease in the warm control pressure will also help. You also need to richen the top end. You can do so by adjusting the enrichment insert in the bottom of the WUR. I would guess you need to tighten the adjustment nut/stud about Ĺ turn to get you to an even 12.0 AFR between 5500 and 6500 RPM.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)