View Single Post

YUP! 1bar mate! From 2.5k, boost rises aggressively and you get shoved back pretty hard Pulls all the way to redline, so the power band is very fat. Pulls like a freight train from very low and it's totally transformed the drivability of the car.

I went with the 0.78 A/R, divided inlet T3 turbine housing, to suit the GSF headers. It has a 3" V-band discharge too.

If the GT35R can spool this quick on such a crude tune (I'm just using a generic Protomotive Stage3 CHIP), I'd be interested in knowing how the GT30R compares If you aren't after BIG HP numbers, but ultimate streetability & response, I'd say go for the GT30R

I like my car like this though. It's a blast to drive and with the top down, the turbo sounds amazing when it spools.
Protomotive MAP ECU, Twin Plugged Heads, GT2-EVO CAMs, 3.3L fully finned P&C's, ARP fasteners, C2T head gaskets, Titanium Retainers, Turbo spec valves, springs & guides, 964 splash valves, GT35R BB turbo, GSF Stainless Headers, Magnaflow Exhaust, Full bay Intercooler, TiAL 46mm w/gate, TiAL 50mm BOV, Apexi AVC-R EBC, SPEC Stage3+ Clutch kit, Crane CDI Ignition
Old 11-22-2006, 06:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)