View Single Post

I put one of those on my car and I dropped into the mid 9's in the quarter mile with it, the response is unbelievable. I was going to go with an ATI procharger, or a roots blower, but I figured instead of spend the money Id try this first........wow, what a differnce! As soon as I pulled out into traffic and hit the gas, the car lept forward with ferocity and went sideways (I have an AWD twin turbo that I took the turbos off of just so I could run this unit) the added benefit to this also is that my girlfriend and I went on a road trip a while back and we wound up sleeping in the car one night, and in the morning we had to poop in the woods behind trees, and bath in a creek with a bar of lever 2000 and wildlife watching us, and she was all pissed becasue she had no way of drying her hair after the bath in the stream, so in my clever witty way of appeasing her, unhooked my supercharger from the motor, and she used it to blowdry her hair, she was so happy. I also have been using it as a leaf blower to do my driveway, walkways, and lawn until I can get my tail over to Home Depot and buy a backpack blower. I plan on using it to blow up all my inflatable pool toys next summer when the weather gets nice, so Ill let you know how it goes.

Last edited by garibaldi; 11-23-2006 at 10:23 AM..
Old 11-23-2006, 10:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)