View Single Post

Angry 1986 930 I Need Help Ignition Fuel ?????

I will try to give as much info as i can 1986 930 recently rebuilt ported heads 964 cams 8.0 to 1 comp ratio powerhaus turbo and intercooler new wur and injectors 1.0 bar spring. After rebuild car produced amazing power and response after about 2000 miles it started stalling and acting up a bit after much inspecting for vaccum leaks i found the oring race on intercooler had developed a hole in it after fixing that my stalling issue was fixed but now i have a very heavy bucking at any rpm unless the pedal is at wot
not a wot i runs like garbage but wot watch out i did all the fuel pressure test (rest,cold,warm, and system) and all is fine next to the ignition all wires and plugs are new so next suspect is the coil
i recently took out and tested the primary coil ohms (tell me if i am correct positive to negative is at .4 ohms secondary is at 446 ohms i would like some feedback at to if this is in spec and also to test the wires coming into the coil to see if i have the correct voltage sorry about the punctuation i am at my wits end with this thing please chime in and help i have had this car 6 years and this is the first issue i can not figure out.

1986 Porsche 930 Strosek
1977 Porsche 930 Slantnose
2006 Lincoln Mark Lt
2006 Ford Mustang GT
1998 Lotus Esprit

Last edited by stephenshane237; 11-25-2006 at 04:59 PM..
Old 11-25-2006, 04:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)