View Single Post

Send a message via Yahoo to Lukesportsman
Don't most guys using Bitz/MSII use Ford injectors? These would be high impedence rather than the low impedence peak and holds. From my experience (I race Fords) and my brother was the injector engineer at Honda in the 90's, the Bosche Ford style doesn't prefer 5-6 bar pressure. Most Ford injectors are designed to have a base of about 3 bar or 45psi to max flow pattern. This obviously is boost referenced so 3 bar going to 4 bar under boost.

Have your experiences shown different, Goran in respect to Ford style injectors? I brought this up because those converting with Porsche style injectors (Carrera) vs. those using Bitz or other have different requirements. From the test cell photos

Chrysler injectors flowed the most, appearing like a garden hose with miserable pattern. Honda was testing a lot of designs in the late 90's but I don't recall any Porsche injectors.

http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/LukeSportsman
Old 11-28-2006, 12:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)