Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
911rudy 911rudy is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Near Atlanta
Posts: 128
That looks like the heater valve lever. If your car has the same heater control module over the ebrake that my '87 does then it is the heater valve control. It links up with a rod that has plastic heim joints on each end and moves back and forth as the cabin heat varies.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)