Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
911rudy 911rudy is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Near Atlanta
Posts: 128
Nathan is correct. They are just in front of the rear wheels up against the bottom of the car. You can spot them by looking for the two hoses that come off of the engine and go forward from the engine. The valves usually appear to be open and you can tell by the two little openings that look like the letter Delta. While you are under there squirt a little lubricant on the valves and cables.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)