View Single Post
slow&rusty slow&rusty is online now
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Houston
Posts: 4,673
Originally posted by Lukesportsman

Did you get the parts from Smart or BAE or other? Did you just convert from metric to AN- or do something else? Crimp on ends or Military threaded fittings?
Hi - I get all my fittings and Braided hose from an Earls dealer in town or if they are out of stock from Summit. Have an Earls catalog in hand at all times, great stuff in there!! Most of my hose end fittings are of course AN and then I have an AN to metric adapter. Earls are widening their Metric hose fittings for the many Metric applications out there - good news for us!

Here are some of the lines I made for my car at home:

On this pic...note the High Temp Fire Sleeve and I made a hose clamp to keep it in place from sliding and then bolting it to one of the valve cover bolts, also note the braide line for the wastegate as well:

Regards - Yasin
Ole Skool - wouldn't have it any other way
Old 12-09-2006, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)