View Single Post

Garage
Send a message via AIM to gtu935
In the last few years we have built quite a few 700+ hp Porsche engines. They have all been turbos and reliable. I will post some pics of our latest street car project, a 3.4 twin turbo in a 91 C-2 when I have more time.

It does take a pile of $$. The last 3.2 turbo, yes, 3.2 turbo, made over 600 but, that price included a trans regear. The cost was over $45,000. This was a 3.0 liter turbo engine converted to 3.2 and everything was purchased new ie: intercooler, headers, turbo, engine managment, fuel sys. etc. etc. very costly.

We built another 3.3 liter engine that makes 637 at 1.2. it is in a 1981 911 rebodied to a 930 and it has been together and racing, without failure for three years now.

We have another one in progress that we may or may not use ITBs on.
It is also a turbo that we want to make a lot of HP for the cust but, budget is often the issue.

My car is a track car GT-1 class in PCA and we make over 700. It is a single turbo car. ITB with twin 55 lb injectors per cylinder. Twin plugged
with Haltech engine managenment.

I have in car video of my car posted up on the thread that Craig911 started. Check it out.

I love this stuff.

FIKSE Dealer
BBS Dealer
Old 01-11-2007, 12:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)