Thread: exhaust 930?
View Single Post
Jim2 Jim2 is offline
7.0:1 > 11.3:1
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,122
Pete, "headers" refers to the tubing which routes the exhaust gas from your cylinder head to the inlet of the turbocharger turbine. Your muffler is connected to the outlet side of the turbine and routes the exhaust gas to your tail pipes..

A zork tube is a essentially a straight pipe which bolts onto your turbo in place of the muffler = loud, but good. Center outlet seems common.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)