View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to onefstm Send a message via Yahoo to onefstm
Has anyone checked their air fuel ratio (AFR) using a wideband O2 after installation of the supercharger? I am curious to see what everyone else is seeing with a computer tuned by TPC (split second or uni-chip). After installation of the Fabspeed bypasses while still running the split second box, I was seeing AFR's of 12.5 -12.8 on wide open throttle (using a new Inovate LM-1) . This concerned me so I decided to wait until I installed the uni-chip to retest the car. Now with the uni-chip, 6lb pulley, and bypasses, I am still seeing high 12's on WOT. I talked to Tom at TPC this morning who told me that this sounded fine to him and that anything up to 13.0 when measured through the left exhaust pipe sounded fine to him. He said that on these cars typically the right bank of cylinders would run richer and should show a 12.5 on that side.

I plan to post more about my initial impressions of the upgrade but am limited in time right now. This weekend, I plan to replace my fuel filter, clean the AFM, and possibly replace the fuel pump.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)