View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Porschefile
Wydryd, if you don't mind me asking, I was curious where your boost threshold is and what rpm you are seeing full boost at?
Porschefile, if I punch the throttle, I can get full boost at ~3K... it spools very quick, just the way I like it. It may have to do with the 0.78 A/R divided inlet housing, not sure? I'm sure the bigger A/R housings would result in more top end HP, but I wanted it purely for street as my car is my daily driver, so I wanted something snappy on the road and that's what the GT35R delivered. I'm pleased. Once I sort out my twin plugging, it'd be even more responsive

I've heard reports of the GT35R spooling up as low as 2700rpm on a finely tuned motor with aftermarket engine management, pressure sensing, twin plugs etc...
Protomotive MAP ECU, Twin Plugged Heads, GT2-EVO CAMs, 3.3L fully finned P&C's, ARP fasteners, C2T head gaskets, Titanium Retainers, Turbo spec valves, springs & guides, 964 splash valves, GT35R BB turbo, GSF Stainless Headers, Magnaflow Exhaust, Full bay Intercooler, TiAL 46mm w/gate, TiAL 50mm BOV, Apexi AVC-R EBC, SPEC Stage3+ Clutch kit, Crane CDI Ignition
Old 01-17-2007, 07:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)