View Single Post

I am also very interested in this topic - not that it really matters, but simply bringing up non-KKK turbos on other web discussion sites will quickly bring out a virtual 'tarring ang feathering'.....

One such topic on another site resulting the following challenge - send us one of your 'better' turbos so we can dyno it in our shop (where we control the conditions and therefore will INSURE that our unit is better in some way, shape or form ). Unfortunately I don't see this vendor (who throws this challenge out to all other turbo options) sending any of their units out (free of charge, I might add) to the other guys so they can test.....

It is basically rediculous to expect anyone to send free turbos out for a comparison, and I doubt that any one here is interested in buying 6 or so from different vendors to do an unbiased comparo for all of us interested parties, so we are left with evaluating dyno data (and seat of the pants data) from many sources along with these discussions.

I won't dis any turbo manufacturer, but there is huge merit IMO to openly debate the pros and cons of KKK and the alternatives.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)