Thread: 3.6 lbs/hp
View Single Post

I never did take delivery Jeff. At the time they were completed last summer they were still N/A, and the power to weight ratio wasn't near enough the benchmark I set to be competitive in the group I was going to race in. It was a big disappointment after waiting almost two years, and having made the difficult decision to sell my 930 to partially facilitate the finances. I went a season and a half without a race car, and was suddenly left with no real plan or alternatives, and a real sense of having made a huge mistake. It looked like I should have simply developed the 930 into a full dedicated race car as one of the options had been. In the end, I went with the car in my avatar, and it has been fun and competitive.

Meantime, Chris used the car I had purchased as a development platform for the forced induction, and it appears with great success. I don't think there is much out there that can touch this now in terms of performance for the price, if that's a person's cup of tea. FWIW, they use Kodiak wheels...
Bullet Racing #22 GT3 Cup

Last edited by Randy Blaylock; 01-18-2007 at 09:15 AM..
Old 01-18-2007, 09:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)