View Single Post

Thumbs up

Thanks for your welcome.....

As I told in my first post.....I got the all parts I listed.....I'm working on that project since more than 2 years now.....first of all...I was dreaming about that car....930 Slant Nose since a lot of years....and I gave my 993 TT to get that one....I think that there are only 3 in FRANCE....and less than a hundred in the world...even less turbo "S"......

So, as my dream was to have a 935 "street version", wich is impossible on this side of the Atlantic Ocean....that was the deal and the base for my project....!!!

Next step was to upgrade the engine...but keeping the matching numbers for a lot of reasons (collector,......and low/rules...).
Then I started to find everywhere in the world, mainly in US (80% of the PORSCHE market), all the parts i would need to built an amazing engine...as the ones I saw in all the threads on PP, Ebay, c2Turbo...etc,etc.....

So 1 1/2 year ago, I bought to PAUL WEIR 962 IMSA heads, pistons and cylinders 3.5 L, adjustable wastegate.

I bought also a K29, headers, 996 TT breaks, Fidanza flywheel, AAC 964, SACHS race light clutch...etc, etc....

And my last incredibble buying....twin turbo system from Bob GARETTSON (headers, wastegate, VTC turbos, intercooler)

That's the begining of the story.....

I spent a lot of money to get all this....and I'm working very hard to get it....no hollidays since 3 years now.....

So all your help....will be helpfull....

That kind of project is a bit "politicaly incorrect" in that country.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207116408000968&set=gm.1723624077 855805&type=3&theater
Old 01-19-2007, 02:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)