View Single Post

Just FYI but, my Billet Design headers don't have a burns collector. Most of the 911 ones I've seen from him don't seem to have a Burns collector.

Apparently from what I've heard, the Billet Design IC on my Carrera tends to go for ~$2k to as much as ~$3k. Not sure on the accuracy of that, but that's what I've heard. Guess what? There is nothing about the core/end tanks that is of some significantly higher quality than a typical spearco or other Ebay core. I can source the same components for ~$500-700, have my friend TIG weld it for cheap and have the same exact or better IC for less than $1k. If someone wants to increase the dollar per cubic inch cost of their car by buying overly expensive stuff, be my guest. I like good quality components as much as the next guy but, I bought my car out of a love for the brand and considering it's an excellent performance bargain for my money. If I wanted to pay $8k for catbacks and other exorbitant prices, I'd buy a Ferrari!
Old 01-21-2007, 02:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)