View Single Post

Garage
Send a message via AIM to VZ935
700 reliable HP .. at the flywheel is not hard to acomplish with an air motor.. real easy with a water motor... that is close to what the engine in my old GTR made . Twin turbo..used a modified single throttle body with Carrera intake with Motec.. carillo rods, stock 3.6 turbo Ps and Cs with mild cams..the motor never dnfd... the car had a lic plate on it so I drove it on the street...other than that 90 mph first gear it was fun to drive , took it to Road America in 2000 http://www.pca.org/clubrace/2000_results/000902_roadamerica/g1f.htm
and with a bad push and the 4 speed box geared way to tall at 190mph was the fastest car by a full second on the track through traffic starting DFL in the race ( I beleive the car had at least another 3 seconds in it with gearing and set up) took it to 7500 all the time at 1.2 bar . We took the motor completely apart at the end of the season and put it back together and didn't replace a thing.. bearings , nothing... As a matter of fact I still have the motor sitting in my shop.. you want it J/K
Old 01-23-2007, 11:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)