View Single Post

Very hard to get that correct. My kit came with a template after several tries the best way I found was to transfer a line parallel with the bottom of the door right down the middle of the door even with the top fin. marked it several times kept measuring till it was exact. Then I cut it out, and fitted the vents which required some more trimming. keep the lines down the middle of the door to act as a reference point until the whole thing is welded in and the fins are fitted. this is not easy of for the faint of heart I have even seen a few examples of special wishes factory cars that had the alignment off a little, and the fins not parallel with the bottom of the door.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 01-27-2007, 04:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)