View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by 930gt-40r
Wyd, I have a lot of the same mods that you do, if you dont mind me asking, how much did you make with your set-up? the only thing that I dont have is twin-plug, but I do have a 3.6 crank, carrera manifold, your evo cams, and cooler air (Connecticut). Im just curious as to what I should hope for.
I have no idea as yet what RWHP I'm getting. I'm sorting out my twin plugs and a few minor plumbing issues with my new setup (i.e: new i/cooler & charge air pipe routing etc), so once I've sorted those issues out, I'm going to get a dyno reading to verify my A/F's etc. I'd be happy with ~500RWHP.

BTW, my car is my daily driver, so good streetability is important to me. I didn't want to build a big HP dyno queen lag monster Just something more civilised on the road that gets up and goes... FAST and that's what I've achieved
Protomotive MAP ECU, Twin Plugged Heads, GT2-EVO CAMs, 3.3L fully finned P&C's, ARP fasteners, C2T head gaskets, Titanium Retainers, Turbo spec valves, springs & guides, 964 splash valves, GT35R BB turbo, GSF Stainless Headers, Magnaflow Exhaust, Full bay Intercooler, TiAL 46mm w/gate, TiAL 50mm BOV, Apexi AVC-R EBC, SPEC Stage3+ Clutch kit, Crane CDI Ignition
Old 01-28-2007, 03:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)