View Single Post

Garage
930 parts for sale

Hello guys I have the remaining parts for sale, these came off my well developed CIS 930, 1987 vintage. As some of you may know I am building a monster Motec EFI 930 with a G50/50 Guard Chromoly Ltd slip diff, etc so I have these parts that are of no use to me and consequentially I am letting them go at really fair prices.

The guys that bought parts from me in the last go around can vouch to the quality and condition of the parts, Irnwill, Iamchappy, Rob930 to name a few.

Stock front and rear torsion bars 300 Rears sold, $75 for the front 19mm
Stock rear sway bar 75
Upper and lover valve covers 200 Sold
Manual boost controller and stock wastegate 150 Sold
Distributor with new in the box spare rotor and cap 350 Sold
I have a few electrical harness call for your specific needs ,stock DME,
I also have a Clutch package including the pressure plate 550 takes all Sold
Andial SC330 high lift cams 300 Sold
Stock Rods 200
Green Bilstein (Ruf Revalved front struts) 500 pair Sold
Evolution Motorsport intake $250 Sold
Orange stock fan shroud $75
Rear condenser 100 Sold
Brey Krause Harness truss, http://www.bkauto.com/porsche/r1025.php
(I bought it here and then decided to have a custom bolt in/out chro-moly roll cage/bar built)300 is what I paid with shipping and paypal fees so I will sell for the same. Sold

I also have a pair of perfect Black stock seats (not sport seats) with full power in Recaro boxes ready to go but my engine builder said to hold on to them but, for the right price they are gone

All prices are plus shipping and are open to offers I want to be rid of all these soon.

Last edited by SCHNELE; 08-19-2007 at 05:02 PM..
Old 01-30-2007, 12:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)