View Single Post

Exclamation Still No Start

Any help here at all will be greatly appreciated.
I posted last week re my track car 934 Turbo (fresh 3.3 Turbo with factory Turbo and intercooler + doorknob boost control) just died at a light. Of course I prob should have not been on the street in her but . . . . Thing is never before had a prob. Tank is a RSR top fill and can see interior which is clean. She was running a bit low on fuel. When she quit however, there a a fog of fuel vapor coming from the exhaust (straight exhaust). She simply would not fire. However, I held the pedal down assuming she might flood and after several attempts she finally fired. I drove back to the warehouse and she died again. After retarting the same way once again I took her around the block and she died again. It has not fired since. I changed all plugs (12) System is dual plug - dual porsche coils and twin bosch boxes. I am getting spark at the dist from the coils and at plug. Spark not jumping across the room but there is some fire. Thing is when I check the plugs (lower) again they were not saturated with fuel either. Check fuel pressure at pumps and fuel sprayed when I went to loosen the line(s). Not a tech so asking a few questions here. Should there be more fuel in the cyl if she does not fire? What does the WUR and air aux air reg do exactly and is there a way I can determine if something of that nature is failing? Just seems like something has failed but just cannot determine what. I checked the air/vac lines, new plugs, checked fuses and replaced all relays other Tests? Steps? She will not even stumble. Turns over smoothly - Just no start at all.

Any help greatly appreciated. I would take to shop for tech to test but do not have a trailer currently (shopping) and just do not want to trust her to tow co.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)