View Single Post

Car does look awesome from the photos, I think that is what is so deceiving. The car sat outside in an airport parking lot baking in the sun for several years, paint has been heavily buffed, dash and rear shelf were very warpped. I did not like the repaint of the hood and bumper, avg quality. The biggest part was all of the rust underneath, I do all of my own work and every nut and bolt underneath that car was coated in rust. There was also rust up in the inside of the shock housing in the rear of the car (car not shock). I just kept thinking what else am I going to find when I start working on this. The body was very straight, and other than the dash and rear shelf, the interior was very good. This is just my opinion. I think they could disclose the repaint, very easy to see. Maybe I am just to picky, but the car that I ended up buying from the same guy for 30k with only 33k miles was much better. I have to give the Fl broker credit, when he saw all of the rust, he sold the car at an auction two days later.

Maybe they replaced the dash, repainted the hood and bumper...

Oh, and it actually had three owners...I spoke with the second and third.

Last edited by timc; 02-13-2007 at 04:13 AM..
Old 02-13-2007, 03:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)