View Single Post

Smile Smoking

Hi, maybe I said to much. So, first it could be your turbo, but by doing all little more noticing of when it occurs. Such is flooring it, I said before notice your oil pressure. If its more while hard corning, well that sounds like not only seals but also bushing/bearings in the turbo(excessive wear and play. Last, even though you oil pressure is regulated, for the engine. If a spike in oil pressure happen, it happens through out the oil system (even in the oil supply to the turbo) Now all of this is free, it only takes noticing, when it happens. Lastly replace your turbo/or have it rebuilt. It would be a shame to con-dim the turbo, get another one and there you go again. So at this point, your ability to notice is you best aid in this. I still like to ideal of to much oil pressure to the turbo, if so it can be restricted to the turbo. But notice when it happens and at what oil pressure. So far it free, and when you pay for it, you won't mind paying. Also by taking off the inlet (air cleaner piping at turbo) attempt moving the inlet side of the turpe impeller (up/down, in and out) is should be very little of each. Thank the Lord for spell check

Last edited by effvee; 02-15-2007 at 02:17 PM..
Old 02-15-2007, 02:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)