View Single Post
Me like track days

Talking No numbers. no data - just how bloody fast & fun these 930s are!

What are your subjective impressions of how quickly your 930 can accelerate? Yesterday was a wake-up call/reminder...

During this long winter - with a lot of snow and rain - the 930 manages to get out in the dry about once every 3 weeks. If that.

Beautiful 60 degree weather yesterday!
My daughter and I were on 405 yesterday for a fun run & on the way to do a few errands.
Dropped it into 4th and full throttle at 60 mph to change lanes/make a pass onto a right hand exit lane off 405 to Bellevue.

GOOD GOD, it seems as if all the cars we were right in back of just a few seconds ago........disappeared. It literally seemed as if we fell down a slope with everyone else at the top, watching.
Due to the stiff track suspension, the sensation of speed isn't there as much as the objective acceleration rate. It Just Goes.

These things are ungodly fast. Felt *just* like this:
http://www.bellomotorsports.com/video/MVI_0608.avi

How would you describe your 930?
Old 02-18-2007, 07:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)