View Single Post

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce M.
Olli--

That is a sweet ride. Your ride seems planned to be very similar to mine. What are the details on that turbo you plan to use--trim, A/R, etc.? I've been thinking of going that way... What hp and torque peaks are you looking for?

I had those Ruf wheels myself, or at least ones that looked identical. Saved 44 lbs of unsprung weight by going to Fikses, though so I reluctantly parted with them. But these look newer, so maybe they are comparatively lighter?
Thanks Bruce!

Yes, I did notice in another thread while reading your posts that we had chosen a good number of parts that are the same.

The GT35R from Limit Engineering is one of those modified turbos where the people doing the mods are not very open regarding their "intellectual property/trade secrets". A bit like the UMW turbos, we know some things but don't have all the details. So, I am speaking under correction and will confirm/correct this info once I am able to verify the information. I have been told that the turbo is "clipped", and that the trim is Q and the A/R ~0.65 - 0.68.

Regarding HP and Torque peaks, I am hoping for 530-540rwhp and ~500rwtq.

Thank you also for the information about the weight savings by changing the RUF wheels to Fikses.

1989 930 - 3.5l - M48 - G64/51

Last edited by oms930; 02-19-2007 at 12:46 PM..
Old 02-19-2007, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)