View Single Post

Send a message via Yahoo to Lukesportsman
Yes, I was involved in that thread and had already talked to CMW beforehand about ordering a set for the turbo engine. After seeing the photos, I came upon some hesitation. I think when its time for me to make the final decision, I might email them the pictures for comments.

The price is listed on the website, but they tend to range now 4500-5000 for a set now. They sure look like the hot ticket at about half 9meister's. Just wish they would slow down the tooling on the CnC machine. I have some AFR products that are like CnC machined, but are much finer machined in and outside the ports.

I'd love for someone to follow up later and give real feedback and area under the curve dyno numbers. 930gt, If you go this route a before and after dyno session would be extremely interesting. I don't know why CMW doesn't offer anything more than flow numbers. Flow numbers are reflective but not 100% tied to power production.

http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/LukeSportsman
Old 02-21-2007, 02:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)