View Single Post

Garage
Thanks Craig..Did you read my Craig Blurb...You know I was Joking I like your car. I actually really like that wing but my neighbor in the previous response said again 'Are you Crazy" Those go on a 996.

I think if the AFR gauge works as advertised with a wide band UEGO. It seams to me that if would be worth installing it. I have read that they dont spike and transistion all over the spectrum like a narrow band O2. If you could install a new set of plugs and servise the ignition that the AFR feedback would allow you to properly tune you CIS. I work in Aero space and have written Tech orders and other documents for trimming turbo jets and turbo props fuel and montoring Exhaust Gas Temperatures. I think this technology eminated from Aerospace and it is well worth implimenting in High performance engines. Again I am asking you guys for you professional input because my Porsche 3.3l turbo knowledge is limited..

Craig- were you at the News Years day run up mulholland? I remember seeing a silver 930 like your?

Thanks

Bob
Old 02-23-2007, 10:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)