View Single Post
Me like track days

? No, I was just gettin' on ya about a gauge only for AFRs - and how useless it alone can be.

You HAVE to have wideband.

"and servise the ignition that the AFR feedback would allow you to properly tune you CIS."
Pretty much true. While high EGTs can result from leanness, a wideband O2 setup (as opposed to an EGT gauge) - properly installed/positioned on your exhaust - goes a long way towards tuning.
And dyno time on a load dyno.

Depending on what you do with the turbo choice and your ultimate goal, perhaps an adjustable WUR is in your future to get the AFRs to where they should be.

There is an identical 930 to mine - same year, same rare bronze/silver color in your area.

In the meantime, READ a ton here and on Rennlist - and sift thru the BS - and have fun with your beautiful 930!
Old 02-23-2007, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)