View Single Post

Garage
Craig and Nathan,

I will buy the k27HF/HFS and install it. I dont know if it will ever become tracked. I have seen some of the cars come of the track with the paint thrashed.. My 3DLZ I believe is leaking a little oil anyway. (Little inadvertant puffs of smoke sometimes that dont really correlate to anything) ever seen that? My wife wanted to take it for a spin last weekend to Ralphs to get a dinner wine and I let her drive it ocassionally so I can see it go..You know what I mean? We are always driving them dont know what they look like on the road. I noticed a little puff of smoke out the exhaust when she was cruising down to the end of the street (Nothing beats a good looking lady driving a 930 Huh?) anyway- I want to spend today on the fuel system Any good way of cleaning injectors? Carefully remove and clean out with carb cleaner...Remember I have always been a Weber man..So bear with me.
Also. you guys talked about timing.. what is optimal with supreme gas (Always) and when I adjust it do I need to pull the vacuum line like I did on my 911SC?
Do you need to bleed the injector lines after you open the line to remove the injector?

Fuel Pressure should be?
Timing? (Good Gas... 91 octane minimum)
Remove and clean injectors????

Sorry you read my thread yet/

Thanks
Bob
Old 02-25-2007, 07:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)