View Single Post

Porsche Crest New Detail Shop!!! (Portland Oregon)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make a quick post and let you know that myself and a partner have started Perfection Auto Detail LLC. We are located at 6429 SW Macadam ave. in Portland. If anyone needs anything please let us know. We are both very experienced with automotive finishes and have the best equipment money can buy to get the job done right.

We are a licensed and insured operation and offer free pick up and delivery if needed. Work is performed by appointment only. You are welcome to arrange to drop off a vehicle as we are right on the bus line to Portland or Lake Oswego.

Im not trying to advertise here, I just wanted to let some friends know. I dont know if this thread is a problem here or not. I guess I will find that out soon enough. LOL!

Thanks guys and I hope to see some of your cars soon! We can make them as new again! Not that they already were not....we can just help keep them that way!

We offer services starting at 30.00 for a quick wash on up to complete detail services that will satisfy even the most critical eye!

Pricing for our complete details will vary depending on car, condition and the needs of each particular owner. Please feel free to stop by, call for information, or schedule an appointment soon!!!

Thank you,
Chris Dillon 503-467-9569
Old 02-25-2007, 11:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)