View Single Post
BoxxerSix BoxxerSix is offline
Registered User
BoxxerSix's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ballston Spa, NY
Posts: 528
Yup, just seconding the above statement. RRE or ATP( sell the needed parts to make the discharge flange.

I have a 3" vband adaptor in stock but no k housing discharge flanges, otherwise I'd just weld you up one real quick and sell it at a tad above cost.
Adam Hennessy
Old 02-26-2007, 05:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)