Thread: Zork Arrival
View Single Post
"I wuz the liquor..."

Hey Ben,

Your Zork looks great (that didn't sound right)! If I had it to do over, I would have had my pipe made by a person like yourself! Instead, I have a Fabspeed and the fit was/is perfect, but I could careless about the chrome and polished look...it's a damn straight pipe for cripes sake!

At any rate, what I do want is a waste gate pipe that exits at the rear of the car...under the back bumper/valence. I have a Tial 46MM wastegate on B&B headers. Currently, I have the short B&B wastegate dump pipe. Is this something that you could do? Or are there too many things in the way? I know the Fabspeed "dual" exhuast is really a single muffled pipe on the passenger side with an extended wastegate pipe (with a tip) on the driver side. What are your thoughts? I'll start a new thread if you like....sorry to hi-jack this one!
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 02-28-2007, 04:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)